Heartland Terry Classic Travel Trailer
Heartland RV is bringing a whole new style to their travel trailer lineup with the brand new Terry Classic retro style RV. Not only does it look cool on the outside with its stainless steel body including red accents, but the inside it totally cool as well. You will love all of the LED indirect blue lighting which is great for evenings in camp.
On the inside you can enjoy complete kitchen and bath accommodations, and plenty of storage throughout for all of your things. A few of the features that you are sure to love are the solid surface counter-tops, the huge front picture window, and a queen front lift bed for reading or television watching. It will also be a plus for the camper that snores at night!
So, if you are looking for a retro vibe lightweight towable, then check out the Heartland Terry Classic travel trailer, and enjoy turning heads as you pull into your next campground!
Terry Classic V21
Take a little retro styling to the campground of your choice when you pull in ... more about Terry Classic V21
Sleeps 4 Length 21 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 10 in Interior Color Journey Hitch Weight 780 lbs Gross Weight 5150 lbs Dry Weight 4460 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 41 gals Grey Water Capacity 44 gals Black Water Capacity 27 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15D Furnace BTU 30000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 5200 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Capacity 6 gal. Water Heater Type Gas/electric AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info 32" LED TV LR Awning Info 13' Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type 2
Terry Classic Features:
Standard Features (2018)
- LED Ceiling lights with cove surround blue accent lights
- 82” Interior ceiling height
- Solid surface counter tops with LED blue lighted edges in kitchen and bath
- 2 burner flush mount cook top
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Stainless steel appliances
- 32” LED TV standard in living room
- iRV CD/DVD/AM/FM Radio with Bluetooth
- 46" X 92" U-shape dinette with spring up table
- Lippert bed tilt system 54" x 74" with control switch
- Baggage doors with magnet stays
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Molded Lexan front window
- Radial tires on 15” aluminum rims
- 2” Duct from furnace into underbelly
- Frameless windows
- LP bottle cover
- 4 Crank down stabilizer jacks
- Black steel double entry step
- LED backlit entry grab handle
- 3/8” OSB roof decking with Alpha Super Flex material
- 5” Wood roof rafters, 16” on center and walkable
- Spare tire
**There are no option or color choices**
Please see us for a complete list of features!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.