Sometimes bigger is not always better. Sometimes a compact RV solves a lot more travel concerns than a larger RV can. If you are looking for a nimble motorhome in which you can feel confident negotiating tight city streets, back woods campgrounds and winding mountain roads, consider the Dynamax Isata 3 Class C Diesel motorhome. Built on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis with tinted gel coat full body paint and vinyl graphics this coach really stands out! The luxury interior is another reminder that quality reigns supreme.
To start out, the Dynamax Isata 3 boasts an extensive list of upgraded, standard features not found in similar products and as always, the industry leading two-year warranty comes standard.
Some of these high end standard features include:
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Chassis; (Diesel) 3.0L V6 188hp and 325 ft.-lb. of torque
- Azdel Composite Sidewall
- Tankless On-Demand Water Heater
- 7 Cu Ft Refrigerator
- Leatherette Wrap-Around Booth Dinette with Table
- Coordinating Window Treatments with “Quick Change” Fabric Panels
- Solid Surface Countertops and Backsplash
- Residential High-Rise Vanity Faucet with Glass Vessel Sink
- iCool® Sleep System (Gel-Infused Memory Foam)
- Color Side and Back-Up Cameras
- Upgraded Hellwig® Sway Bay
- And Much More…
Despite the Dynamax Isata’s Class C size, you will be impressed by its roominess due to thoughtful space saving touches. Driver and passenger seats are on a swivel frame to allow for extra seating. This way you have space for new campground friends to sit! One floorplan (24RW) has a slideout in the back where the bed extends past the rear wall allowing even more living space.
Dynamax takes their higher standards of safety, quality, and reliability seriously then backs them up with their industry-leading warranty & customer service. Criss-cross the country with confidence, knowing you have invested in a quality product.