History of Keystone RV
Keystone RV Company was founded in 1996 and has been headquartered in Goshen Indiana. They also have a facility in Oregon. In 2001 they were bought by Thor and has over 1000 dealers located throughout US and Canada.
What type RV does Keystone build?
What Makes Keystone RV different than the competition?
Great Customer Service:
- Certified technical support
- Dealers has a direct connection through their online portal to get Keystone parts
- 150,000 square facility in Indiana and Oregon full of parts so the dealers can get parts fast
- They want honest feedback from you and the dealers
- They employ the best engineers and designers
- Test and re-test and test more
- Computer simulations
- State of the art facilities
- All frames are built specifically for a specific floor plan
- Rigorous testing on all frames
- Powder coating and baking
- 175 square foot painting facility
- Multi-coat painting
- 2 layers of clear coat, baked and cured
RV Laminated Walls:
- Aluminum Frames
- No Partial welds, full length welds
- Highest industry standards
- PDI Checks and double checks before they leave the factory.
Software and Technology:
- IN-Command App touch screens and mobile apps
- Open slides, awnings, water heaters and even generators, remotely from your phone.
Nielson RV located in St. George and Hurricane, Utah has been a Keystone RV Dealer for over 2 years. We specialize in the Keystone Hideout and carry all models or can order new with any feature you are looking for. We area full service Keystone Authorized service center as well. We can get parts repaired and installed fast. Come see our full line of Keystone products.