Forest River Rockwood Extreme Sports Package Tent Trailers
We love the options the Forest River Extreme Sports Package Tent Trailer offers hunters in price, versatility and comfort.
For most hunters having a place to stay for an extended period plus nice accommodations make the experience much more pleasing. The Rockwood tent trailers weighs in around 2500 lbs on average. It gives you the features of a full trailer; heated mattress, stove, fridge, running water, tv, solar connections, even a bathroom on some models. It may not be as glamorous as a high-end travel trailer, but it gives you warmth, protection and a good night sleep.
Other features include:
- Driftwood Interior
- Hot water package
- Outside shower,
- Shower and Cassette Toilet
- 3 burner range
- USB Charging ports
- 25 amp converter with built in battery charger
- Air conditioner (option)
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- 15” Mud Rover Radial Tires
- Electric Brakes
- Much more
The other feature that makes this so versatile is the ability to tow a 4-wheeler (282TESP model) or store your gear easier. On select models you can sleep up to 7 people.
Dollar for dollar with all the options, you just can’t go wrong with the Rockwood tent trailer. It gives you ultimate versatility, convenience, warmth, comfort, its like being home away from home in the deep back-country.
To learn more visit our website at http://www.nielsonrv.com/product-forest-river-rv/rockwood-extreme-sports
Keystone Hideout Single Axle Trailer
The Keystone Hideout is the second trailer on our list. What we love about the Keystone Hideout is the price. They are a reliable trailer with the name of Keystone backing it up. We have seen these brand new trailers going for just over $10,000. That means you can get into one of these for under $100/mo.
They are great for the hunter who has a small crew of people or little kids that want to sleep good at night with the convenience of a bathroom. None of the single axles have a slide out so you don’t have to worry about costs if something goes wrong. All the exteriors include a powder coated I-beam frame, front diamond plate, hurricane straps reinforced structure and a full walk on roof.
The Keystone Hideout Single Axle comes in the following models: 175LHS (Sleeps 5), 177LHS (Sleeps 3), 178LHS (Sleeps 3), 185LHS (Sleeps 7).
To learn more visit our website at http://www.nielsonrv.com/product-keystone-rv/hideout-single-axle-travel-trailer
Stealth Toy Hauler
The toy hauler is the king of the mountain when it comes to trailers. We love the Forest River Stealth Toy Hauler. They are packed full of everything the active hunters needs when on the mountain. With sleek exteriors and luxurious interiors the Stealth is ready when you are. Each of the floor plans have an abundant amount of space with fully equipped galleys, full baths, and a solid foundation with an “off road approved” chassis.
They are designed for longs days on the mountain and luxury living at its finest. Some of the features include:
- 102″ Wide Body Construction
- 106 gal Fresh Water Capacity
- Heated, Insulated and Enclosed Underbelly
- 15″ Chrome Wheels (per FP)
- 2 chairs & bay window IPO sofa
- 4.0 or 5.5 Onan Generator
- 13.5K A/C in Bedroom (per floorplan)
- 1500W “Go Power” Inverter
- Grey Fiberglass Exterior
- Electric Pass Through Dinette (per floorplan)
- Power Stabilizer Jacks (4)
- 22″ Chef’s Oven
- 1.6 cu ft Microwave (per floorplan)
- 8 cu ft Refrigerator (per floorplan)
- A/C 15K BTU
- Add-A-Wall Rear Screen Drape
- Aluminum Wheels
- Glass Shower Door with Surround (per floorplan)
- Carpet Kit
- Kenwood Audio Sound System
- LED TV
- Night Shades
- Retractable Ladder
- Single Electric Bed (1913)
- Stainless Steel Appearance Appliances
- Tough Ply Flooring (per floorplan)
- 200 Watt Solar Power Kit with Regulator and Power Saver LED Undermount Light Package
- Power Tongue Jack
- LED Interior Light Package
- LED Awning Light Strip
- Ramp Door Patio Cable Kit
- Ramp Door Play Pen
- Arctic Package – R38 Radiant Foil Insulation
Although they are designed for luxury they do have some limitations. The average weight for these toy haulers are over 10,000 lbs. So you will need a beefy truck to tow them to your destination. They are also priced higher than the other options on the list, however if you can afford the toy hauler at a reasonable price, they are the way to go.
Jumping Jack Trailer
The Jumping Jack Trailer is the last one on the list. We saved it for last because it really is a luxury tent on a “Trailer” frame.
Regardless if you consider it a tent or a trailer, the Jumping Jack Trailer is one of the most unique trailers on the market and is perfect for hunters.
What makes it so versatile is the fact you can haul 4-wheelers or (a small side by side) on top of the trailer and once you get to your destination drive it off and setup your tent. We also love the fact that you can drive it about anywhere your truck can go. This means you can leave the crowds and get setup in the backcountry.
Some of the features include:
- Carries two ATVs or motorcycles on upper deck
- 96 sq ft of space in tent
- Sleeps 4 to 6
- 3500 lb. torsion bar axles – heavy payload with a smooth ride
- Strong rectangular tube frame with 1/8″ wall
- Powder coat finish tougher than automobile paint
- Water sealed wood deck is long lasting and replaceable
- Heavy duty tie down loops
- Side Steps
- Recessed lights are out of the way and avoid damage
- 15″ wheels
- Spare Tire – full size
- Outside Step Stool
Finally what makes the Jumping Jack Trailer even more unique is the fact that you can also remove the tent and use it as a high-walled utility trailer.