Nielson RV Service Technician
- Responsible for servicing new and used RV’s. Nielson RV Technicians do not service the chassis or engines, only interior, exterior, electrical, and plumbing.
- RV specific certifications will be provided by Nielson RV, do NOT need to be ASE certified.
- Ability to clearly explain technical issues to customers and how the issue can be repaired.
- Responsible for meeting the company standard of quality.
- Inspect RV’s thoroughly.
- Prior technical experience in electrical, plumbing, or carpentry is highly desired.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
Nielson RV offers a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations and 401k options.